Bottega mini Jodie Or Khaite Amelia tote

Astrid-888

Apr 15, 2020
Hello everyone! I’d like to hear some opinions about which bag would you prefer to have:
Bottega Veneta mini jodie in Fondente
OR
Khaite medium Amelia tote-caramel.

which bag in your opinion is the best option.

would love to hear your thoughts

8F160E3A-6E78-4A06-9A81-2E63F82CEF88.png

E9E36EF4-D89A-4464-AA0A-30F4C5E9436B.png

First, what is it you’re looking for? One is like three times the size of the other. If you want a tiny special occasion bag, the BV Jodie. Otherwise, the other one. Look at Meg’s review of the Jodie here: https://www.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/bottega-veneta-mini-jodie/
Thank you for your answer and for the link. I’ve got them both but not sure if I should keep them both I am just trying to think which of these bags are more “timeless” bcz I am trying to downsize

The tote shape is timeless, but not the Khaite Amelia itself. Keep the Amelia if you think it is the best in its category.
The BV Jodie mini is new and trendy - only time will tell if it becomes timeless. The BV hobo shape is classic though.

Reactions: Amazona
The tote shape is timeless, but not the Khaite Amelia itself. Keep the Amelia if you think it is the best in its category.
The BV Jodie mini is new and trendy - only time will tell if it becomes timeless. The BV hobo shape is classic though.
Thank you for your input and taking your time writing it. Really appreciate it