Bottega Fans!!!

Redd

No such thing as too many
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
I am dying for a Bottega bag! I look longingly :love: at them all the time on NM.com. Do you have one? Which is your favorite? These are mine...

Attachments

• NMV7266_mp.jpg
    NMV7266_mp.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 158
  • NMV7269_mp.jpg
    NMV7269_mp.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 168
oooh i love those!!! both of them!!! i saw the cocker IRL in brown and black, they are so soft. i haven't seen the bronze one yet. but i'm a fan of BV even though i don't own a bag. i only have a clutch/cosmetic case and the leather is super soft too...

i saw one yesterday it looks like you second pic but the one i wan has like this flower/vine print embossed all over the bag..it was sooooo nice i can't stop thinking boiut it`

I have the cocker in navy blue...ahh..gorgeous. The leather is sumptuous..it's a very easy bag to wear...not really a shoulder bag though. More of an arm bag. Although the bag has gotten softer and kind of sags in the middle so you could sling it over your shoulder for a short time.

Attachments

• cocker_1.JPG
    cocker_1.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 168
  • cocker_3.JPG
    cocker_3.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 158
I have that hobo one on the right in the large size and a brownish/reddish/purplish color from 2 years ago. It is the best feeling bag I have ever owned...you just want to lay your head down and use it as a pillow! The handle feels great in your hand....so soft.

fayden said:
oooh i love those!!! both of them!!! i saw the cocker IRL in brown and black, they are so soft. i haven't seen the bronze one yet. but i'm a fan of BV even though i don't own a bag. i only have a clutch/cosmetic case and the leather is super soft too...

I saw your clutch when you posted- adorable! :amuse:

Greenie said:
I have the cocker in navy blue...ahh..gorgeous. The leather is sumptuous..it's a very easy bag to wear...not really a shoulder bag though. More of an arm bag. Although the bag has gotten softer and kind of sags in the middle so you could sling it over your shoulder for a short time.

Greenie- I saw your pics when you posted them with your new Jimmy Choo! I love both. :love: Is the color blue more realistic in the first or second pic?

I like the hobo BV in that hazelnut color (or is it bronze?) best. I saw the cocker bag and it's a beautiful bag! Both are gorgeous bags and you can't go wrong with either one of them. Good luck!

i have few pieces of BV bags: red woven intrecciato w/ grommets, baby bottega w/ suede in orange and an all leather yellow baby bottega. next target would be a light tan or a choco brown hobo :smile: