Bottega Fans!!!

1. I am dying for a Bottega bag! I look longingly :love: at them all the time on NM.com. Do you have one? Which is your favorite? These are mine...

NMV7266_mp.jpg NMV7269_mp.jpg
  2. oooh i love those!!! both of them!!! i saw the cocker IRL in brown and black, they are so soft. i haven't seen the bronze one yet. but i'm a fan of BV even though i don't own a bag. i only have a clutch/cosmetic case and the leather is super soft too...

3. I dont have one, but I have seen them in stores. I love love the second one. It looks super in black too.

4. i saw one yesterday it looks like you second pic but the one i wan has like this flower/vine print embossed all over the bag..it was sooooo nice i can't stop thinking boiut it`

5. I love the second one :love: I'd sell a kidney for a ball bag in orange :P

6. I have the cocker in navy blue...ahh..gorgeous. The leather is sumptuous..it's a very easy bag to wear...not really a shoulder bag though. More of an arm bag. Although the bag has gotten softer and kind of sags in the middle so you could sling it over your shoulder for a short time.

cocker_1.JPG cocker_3.JPG
  7. I have that hobo one on the right in the large size and a brownish/reddish/purplish color from 2 years ago. It is the best feeling bag I have ever owned...you just want to lay your head down and use it as a pillow! The handle feels great in your hand....so soft.

8. I saw your clutch when you posted- adorable! :amuse:

9. Greenie- I saw your pics when you posted them with your new Jimmy Choo! I love both. :love: Is the color blue more realistic in the first or second pic?

10. I like the hobo BV in that hazelnut color (or is it bronze?) best. I saw the cocker bag and it's a beautiful bag! Both are gorgeous bags and you can't go wrong with either one of them. Good luck!

11. I have the woven BV bag.. with embossed flower. I wanted to sell it before and i changed my mind. Luckily i decided to keep it.

12. Me too !! :shame:

13. Ball bag in chocolate would be luscious!

14. i have few pieces of BV bags: red woven intrecciato w/ grommets, baby bottega w/ suede in orange and an all leather yellow baby bottega. next target would be a light tan or a choco brown hobo :smile:

15. It's more real in the second. The first the flash lightened it up a bit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice