Bottega FALL colors?

Hey Ladies,

Presenting the Blonde Maxi Veneta!!

BlondeMaxiVeneta.jpg

(image courtesy of www.style.com)

is the pink color with salmon tint a bit like a "peach" color? hehe, just trying to picture those colors in my mind.

:yes: That's how I would try to describe it. Photobucket is down for maintainence, otherwise I would post a pic of a bag with the colour :Push:

Nymph Please tell me everything you know about the NEW MAXI VENETA! Does it only come in this imprinted version? No woven leather version?

Any idea on price??!?!?!?!

*starting to save my pennies RIGHT NOW!*:wlae:

Hold ya horses, b! :P Unfortch, I'm don't know anything else about the Maxi Veneta, except that it's a new size that was introduced this Fall/ Winter. I really want a regular Nappa Intrecciato one (in nero please!), but I'm still not sure about the length of the strap, cos it looks loooong in the pic I posted. And of course, there's always the price factor :sweatdrop:

Here's the blond bag I mentioned. It's patent and not sure how true is the colour from the picture. It looks quite white with maybe a dash of cream.

Attachments

• Bottega Blond Patent.jpg
    Bottega Blond Patent.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 35
Hold ya horses, b! :P Unfortch, I'm don't know anything else about the Maxi Veneta, except that it's a new size that was introduced this Fall/ Winter. I really want a regular Nappa Intrecciato one (in nero please!), but I'm still not sure about the length of the strap, cos it looks loooong in the pic I posted. And of course, there's always the price factor :sweatdrop:

^^^I sooo want a Maxi Veneta in ebano. I guess i'll just have to wait until closer to fall to find out more about these new bags. :yahoo:

I think the blonde is a color like Old Petra that varies noticeably depending on the leather used. The 2 examples shown are pretty close to my memory.

And I was going to say that the salmon pink has (to me) a peachy tint, but memory is so unreliable. That's why I can't wait to hear what GreenTea has to report--refresh my memory and get us all in the mood for fall bags!!:drool: