Bottega, Chanel, or maybe something else???

moe

Jan 10, 2006
I've been looking for a new purse for months now. I'm so indecisive. I think i've narrowed it down to a Bottega that star has ( dark brown with the bright blue suede interior) or the classic beige jumbo Chanel caviar. do you girls have any other suggestions?? I almost bought the LV mary kate cabas....... but backed out because i can't decide please give me so ideas!!!

I love the Bottega, but I feel that the Chanel may be a more classic piece. If you have a lot of more formal-y type bags, I'd definately get the ball bag !

ayla said:
I love the Bottega, but I feel that the Chanel may be a more classic piece. If you have a lot of more formal-y type bags, I'd definately get the ball bag !

I think Ayla's right. If you have alot of formal-y type bags (liked that:lol: ), go for the ball bag. I just pre-ordered this one and my sister in law just received hers in NUT color, it has the turquoise interior too. It's from the RESORT COLLECTION. My HAZELNUT pre-order is from the new spring collection so I don't know what color the interior will be.

Attachments

• bv.jpg
    bv.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 142