Bottega bag for work that can carry a laptop?

sona

Dec 24, 2008
Hey guys , I just got my first Bottega and now Im thinking of another:smile: However I want one to carry to work, in which I can carry my laptop. Is there a model you have used that can carry the weight of a Laptop without the leather stretching? Thank you.

Most of my large Bottegas, the Roma and Rugiada Tote, have 3 sections inside, so although the dimensions appear large enough, I don't think the inside section would allow it. Ladies...any thoughts?

Hi, I myself would go for either a tote or a not-so-manly briefcase; I also think a fabric lining is better [easier to care]. Then I'll use a small handbag or clutch for the wallet, cell phone, keys, makeup and I can throw it into the tote along with the laptop. BV men dept. has good selections of tote and briefcase and they look gorgeous. Hope this helps.

Thanks guys! Im gonna look into the Roma and the Briefcase. I want to carry a Bottega for work because its simple and speaks for itself without being too flamboyant.. Fingers crossed:smile: