Botox for a 19 year-old

Blanterns

Jan 4, 2013
I am interested in botox since I have got a round face. I have talked to my doctor and he said it would be okay to just try botox for a smaller face. However, I am quite scared of the consequences since I consider myself to be the youngest botox patient (??)

What is your opinion about this? I think I would be more confidence with a small face.

Darling I started botox when I was 19 on the jaw. its been more than 10 years and no side effects. Well actually to be honest one side effect is partial atrophy but in my case thats what I wanted because I can get away with going over a year without botox and my jaw still doesn't widen

Darling I started botox when I was 19 on the jaw. its been more than 10 years and no side effects. Well actually to be honest one side effect is partial atrophy but in my case thats what I wanted because I can get away with going over a year without botox and my jaw still doesn't widen
Thank you for your reply. I am rather scared. Do you know anyone whose face turns unsymmetrical afterwards? If I go to a concert the next day do you think it's going to effect my face?

Thank you for your reply. I am rather scared. Do you know anyone whose face turns unsymmetrical afterwards? If I go to a concert the next day do you think it's going to effect my face?
lol no........you have to be a complete hack to botch botox up lol. Also there is no swelling and result will not show up until 2 weeks later. So you can go enjoy your concert boo lol