Botox for a 19 year-old

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am interested in botox since I have got a round face. I have talked to my doctor and he said it would be okay to just try botox for a smaller face. However, I am quite scared of the consequences since I consider myself to be the youngest botox patient (??)

What is your opinion about this? I think I would be more confidence with a small face.

2. You are referring to Botox along the jawline?

3. Yes

4. Darling I started botox when I was 19 on the jaw. its been more than 10 years and no side effects. Well actually to be honest one side effect is partial atrophy but in my case thats what I wanted because I can get away with going over a year without botox and my jaw still doesn't widen

5. Thank you for your reply. I am rather scared. Do you know anyone whose face turns unsymmetrical afterwards? If I go to a concert the next day do you think it's going to effect my face?

6. lol no........you have to be a complete hack to botch botox up lol. Also there is no swelling and result will not show up until 2 weeks later. So you can go enjoy your concert boo lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice