Botox after fat graft?

Twoface

Jan 11, 2023
Hi all, I’m going to Korea in few weeks
For my DES revision as well as a full face fat graft. I also want to get Botox done since it’s so much cheaper in Korea compared to the states. However my consultant says since I’m getting fat graft I can’t do Botox until day 8 after surgery when I come in to get stitches removed. Does anyone have more info with the combo of Botox and fat graft? I wasn’t able to research much online but real self says that Botox should wait until 3-4 weeks after a fat graft but that was said in 2017…. I’m wondering if 8 days after fat graft is really ok? Also I wonder if it affects the healing-swelling process? Like if it slows down swelling I prob won’t want to do it. But I’ve also heard that Botox in combo with fat graft yield s great results in retaining the fat graft…

For my DES revision as well as a full face fat graft. I also want to get Botox done since it’s so much cheaper in Korea compared to the states. However my consultant says since I’m getting fat graft I can’t do Botox until day 8 after surgery when I come in to get stitches removed. Does anyone have more info with the combo of Botox and fat graft? I wasn’t able to research much online but real self says that Botox should wait until 3-4 weeks after a fat graft but that was said in 2017…. I’m wondering if 8 days after fat graft is really ok? Also I wonder if it affects the healing-swelling process? Like if it slows down swelling I prob won’t want to do it. But I’ve also heard that Botox in combo with fat graft yield s great results in retaining the fat graft…
How did your revision go? Do you mind sharing who you went to and what they did? I did full face fat graft, most died. But Botox should be fine, in fact not moving with expression might be better because it gives the fat cells more chance with less disruption to get blood supply.

Thanks for the response. I haven’t got the revision yet it’s scheduled for Feb 17th with dr kim from Jt plastics . Yes I can update if interested. I’ll be in bed bored after surgery anyway lol

Thanks for the response. I haven’t got the revision yet it’s scheduled for Feb 17th with dr kim from Jt plastics . Yes I can update if interested. I’ll be in bed bored after surgery anyway lol
Yes, I would so much appreciate that. I haven’t heard of many people going to JT. Wishing you luck on your surgery, these revisions are so hard on the mind. Please stay strong and I look forward to hearing about your results.

Hello,
how was your surgery? Did you get the Botox after the 8 days of surgery? Did it help with the swelling/recovery?