Botkier's spring line ( love it or hate it)

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG, Botkiers spring line is soooo cute. First is the black Bianca bag, the only thing i don't like about it are the two front pockets, they look like boobs to me.hahaha but other then that I love the length of the shoulder straps and the structure. The other one is the Ecru East west satchel, seems like everyone is doing a east west theme this season. It reminds me of a b bag yet not too much. and I love it doesn't have the side pockets of the clyde. Please give me your guys's opinion on these. I can't decide whether to buy.
    TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY????:wacko:

eastw-ecru.jpg the bianca.jpg
  2. hmmm now that I've been looking at the two , I don't really like the white one anymore. But the black one still looks appealing it also comes in tan. there is a picture of a model wearing it on Bergdorfs.

3. Lol, we found the new spring line at the same time; I just posted it maybe about 30 seconds earlier. Great minds think alike. :amuse:

4. I like the east west, there is also a new adorble clutch/wristlet too!

5. I really like the East West bag which surprises me since it's so much like the Clyde, which i didn't care for.