botkier?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i'm obsessed with the botkier stirrup bag in twilight. has anyone purchased this bag online? if so, any: (1) reviews of the bag and (2) reviews of the site through which you bought?

any sites to watch out for?

2. Wow, I just came upon one of these when I bought my Nisha the other day from this site. Look at the tremendous price reduction. I just called in my order. It was so easy. Sorry I have no knowledge of the bag itself tho.
    http://www.jcmadison.com/browse.cfm/4,804.htm

3. thanks! so jcmadison is a reputable website for designer bags? have you used it before?

4. pbi - but there's a 20% off code for jcmadison: grechen (although i'm not sure if it's good on sale items, but you can definitely try!)

i find the quality of botkier to be very good, i have a trigger.

eta: i had almost that exact bag (that's on jcmadison) for 24 hours - i found it to be kinda heavy (that pebbled leather is heavier than the smooth leather i have), but i LOVED the style. that's a FAB price for it though. i paid $750 for mine before i took it back.

5. Hi, there:

I don't have a twilight stirrup, but I have a buttercup stirrup. I have to agree with grechenscloset that the stirrup bag is quite heavy as the pebble leather is heavy. However, it's not terribly heavy. :lol: I don't mind it as I love the style of it. It looks really cool. I love the twilight color & was debating between buttercup & twilight for a while. I pick buttercup because I think it stands out more for that particular style. However, Twilight is a very unique color too & can be use all yr long. The leather is good & thick. It will slouch even more when I put my things into the bag. If you can get one with more studs on (instead of only one stud) , it will look even better. Like this >>>>>>>[​IMG]

6. I just got my Kooba Nisha from Madison today. I only ordered it 2 days ago by phone. Awesome bag, impeccable packing, Obviously authentic. My thanks to Tori agian for posting the JC madsion link. I'll post some pics of it soon. I got mine on a really nice sale and someone said the 20% off code didn't work on sale items. That Twilight is a gorgeous color.

7. Ohh..I saw that exact bag on sale at activeendeavors.com not too long ago. Maybe keep checking back?

8. I think it's a beautiful color.

9. thanks for the info, HappyAngel! i totally agree, the more studs the better =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice