Botkier trigger: what color is this...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I like this color so much:love: , but it's not listed for the current season on botkier.com. Is there anyone who knows the name of this color? And where can I get this bag?

http://www.botkier.com/img/press/onpedder_apr05.jpg

thx

2. I believe that color is called Moss Green, from a couple of seasons back.

3. Did you check under the archive section?

4. Now that is the very first green handbag I have ever liked. What a nice shade of green. Soft and muted. I may have kept my Botkier if I had chosen a more neutral non metallic color.

5. I had a Moss Green Botkier Clyde bag. This bag color looks a little different but I could quite possibly be the photo/lighting. If you go to botkier.com & look under the archives of Spring 2005, there is a picture of the Trigger in Moss. The only way to find this bag now would be on eBay & it's rare! PS. The leather from that season (or at least on that color of bag) is very soft & untreated. The color is gorgeous but it scratched VERY easily. Just an FYI, should you find one.;) I have 2 of the new Turbo Triggers which I love. I went a little color crazy this year (have enough brown & black bags) & got the Lime & Tangerine. I also have the Metallic Twilight (slate blue) Trigger from last season. It's the most gorgeous color. Sorry, guess I'm "Trigger Happy"!

6. :biggrin:

7. I agree with what Acegirl said. I had the Moss Trigger and it looked very different from that pic but it could be the lighting. My bag was much more Kermit-like... brighter and more pea-green. I'm drawing a blank on what else it could be though. Not Olive or Hunter or Fatigue.

8. might be steel...mine is steel and it looks similar to that, but a little more muted. it could be the lighting though.

here's a pic - it's a large steel trigger.

longellaskirt.jpg

9. OOOOH I love the steel. I had a steel Bowler, until the strap broke that is :cry:

10. Thanks for the details, Acegirl. I found the "moss" on their website but it seems a little different. I emailed Botkier and they said that's the large Trigger Luxe and it's sold out, but they didn't tell me the name of that color, sigh...

I love the steel, too!!!

11. You could email the customer service link on the website and ask. Send the pic, they will know. I have emailed them before, and they were helpful and responded quickly.

12. That's funny, I have had the exact opposite experience with Botkier's customer service. Sometimes they will respond in a week, sometimes never. I'm still waiting for a question to be answered I emailed them almost 10 days ago.. Botkier also had VERO end one of my eBay listings when I was selling one my Bianca satchels, even though it was absolutely authentic. I was so annoyed! I love their bags so much & want to keep purchasing them but crappy customer service almost makes me think twice about it. :sad: