botkier trigger turquoise

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
My friend has sold this bag 2x. The first was a nonpaying bidder. The last time the buyer kept writing her to change his hotel address -hello! Scam! and even paypal picked up on this one first and told her not to send it. She said that maybe its a higher power telling her to keep the purse since she was already starting to regret selling it. she said she would try one more time but i am curious would you guys sell or keep? I think she should sell cause she only likes small purses but she loves :heart:the color! what to do????.:confused1:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...PageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006#ebayphotohosting
s.gif

My friend just reported that a 0 feedbacker just bid on the purse - why is this bag attracting all the nuts on ebay! she cancelled the bid. This is crazy- our other friend worked for botkier and she said the bag is so rare --only small number were produced. she is alramed/amused at my friends ebay travail!

YET ANOTHER EBayer just won item and then won't pay ! My frined said its gorgoeus color matches everything - goes with light pink jeans etc.. Why are ebay buyers becoming such scammers lately?