Botkier Trigger Crossbody--thoughts?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't see the pic but I bought my daughter a trigger crossbody a couple of years ago from Saks Off 5th and the quality is the same as my older Botkier bags.

2. Cool, thank you!

3. I can't see the pic either...

4. I don't know anything about Trigger Crossbody, but I just got my first Botkier, an Uma, and I'm in love. It seems to be excellent quality with the staying power of the other designer bags, so if it holds up, I'll be shopping for more. I prefer the slouchy bags over the structured ones like the Trigger personally. The Umas are difficult to find since they have been discontinued.

A little off topic, but what happened to the Treesje forum? It looks like it was removed.

5. years ago when botkier first came out I LOVED them! I can't remember the name of the first one that I got, but, it had two pockets on the front (some here thought they looked like anatomy...!) and it was the perfect bag....I've been recently looking at them again and bloomingdales and love them again and don't think you can go wrong with any style that suits what you're looking for!

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467834286.063053.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467834301.732154.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467834312.678562.jpg
    Here is the Botkier Trigger top zip crossbody I ordered from Bloomingdale's. Does this look like the leather anyone else is used to seeing on Botkier bags? It is soft, thin, and matte. I like the bag but I'm wondering if this leather will wear poorly. There are a couple minor blemishes already (see the second and third photos) which won't bother me as long as the bag doesn't prove to be too delicate, but I'm wondering if those blemishes are indication the leather is poor quality. What do you all think?

7. I just bought the trigger backpack so I am wondering how your crossbody is wearing?

Attached Files:

pbnjam likes this.
  8. This backpack is so cute! I ended up returning the crossbody because of the imperfections, but I would consider buying it again if I could see it in person first.
    Your backpack leather looks shinier than the crossbody--is it glazed?

9. It has some bit of shine but it is soft to the touch like suede.

10. yes, I remember the Bianca
    I wanted one and did buy one but returned it because it was the glazed leather and I really wanted the soft leather
    Later I got a Jackie, which has nice soft lambskin leather but didn't get a lot of love here......it would probably sell for $50 now (if that).
    Sadly, I don't think the leather they're using these days is anywhere near as nice as what they used to use