Botkier Stirrup in Buttercup

Sassy

OH baggies!
Dec 21, 2005
nyc
I have been wanting this bag ever since it went on sale on botkier.com for $175 in December, and my order was cancelled because it was OOS. I occasionally see it on eBay, but every time I bid on one, I have not been able to be at my computer when the auction ended (thus being outbid). I can't justify spending too much over the $175 price-- is eBay my best bet then? Or does anyone know of any retailers that have it on sale anywhere? Thanks!

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Do you have your heart set on the buttercup color? There's another stirrup bag on sale on botkier's website for only $345??? It's in metallic fatigue mix. Not sure if you're interested or not...

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
I think shopbop sells Botkier?

And eLux has sales usually following holidays, you could always try there.

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
There have been a couple of boutiques that I've seen that mark Botkier down, but I'm guess that's not entirely helpful. If you are totally in love with the color, I would patiently wait for it on eBay. And, if you are remotely crazy like I am, and have been watching something on eBay that ends in the middle of the night, I'd set my alarm for it (I did this once on a vintage Gucci tote that I wanted....needless to say, after I won, I was too tired to fall back asleep). :shame: :shame: :shame: