Botkier spring summer 2009 collection is up at www.botkier.com

CHECK IT OUT! WWW.BOTKIER.COM
Collection is gorgeous! Of course I'm a die hard fan of the sasha and wow, the caramel color called "cocoa" is fab!!! :tup: It reminds me of the sasha I just got in "pudding." Now the color comes in all 3 sizes. Wooo hoo!

I totally agree with you on the new cocoa color! Gorgeous. Also, what looks like mini trigger bags on the homepage, are so cute!

OMG so when the spring preview thread came out I totally wanted the bag on the left in the color in the middle...
IMG_0290.JPG

THEY TOTALLY MADE IT! http://www.botkier.com/sw/swchannel...ProductMasterID/980307/ParentID/357626/SWID/1

Now I just have to wait for it to go on sale lmao

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had the week from HELL...so I haven't been here in what seems like ages. Just for the heck of it I went to Botkier.com and saw they had the new bags up so I rushed over here. Thanks for posting modelina! I'm going back to botkier now to drool!!!!

So tempted to order another sasha, but I already have a black one. Don't like ordering the same bag twice but the cocoa colour is so gorgeous.

Anyone here own more than 2 sashas and do you wear both or just stick to one? I hate having to rotate bags all the time!

Awesome! Oh, and if anyone was looking, I was confused about not seeing the (big) Trigger in the purchase-able (is that a word?) bags section, so I emailed them, the Triggers will be up on the site next week :nuts:

I agree that the Trigger clutches are adorable too! Anyone getting one?