Botkier spring summer 2009 collection is up at www.botkier.com

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. CHECK IT OUT! WWW.BOTKIER.COM
    Collection is gorgeous! Of course I'm a die hard fan of the sasha and wow, the caramel color called "cocoa" is fab!!! :tup: It reminds me of the sasha I just got in "pudding." Now the color comes in all 3 sizes. Wooo hoo!

2. I totally agree with you on the new cocoa color! Gorgeous. Also, what looks like mini trigger bags on the homepage, are so cute!

3. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had the week from HELL...so I haven't been here in what seems like ages. Just for the heck of it I went to Botkier.com and saw they had the new bags up so I rushed over here. Thanks for posting modelina! I'm going back to botkier now to drool!!!!

4. Uh oh.....a Trigger clutch! :drool:

5. I love the James in the Purple and the Trigger clutches are sooo cute! They have some great colors right now. That pink is gorgeous.

6. I wish they had the medium Sasha in the gorgeous deep purple that the large Sasha come's in. The large is just too big for me. I am so dissappointed.

7. OOOOH! LOVE the Trigger moto clutch!!!

8. So tempted to order another sasha, but I already have a black one. Don't like ordering the same bag twice but the cocoa colour is so gorgeous.

Anyone here own more than 2 sashas and do you wear both or just stick to one? I hate having to rotate bags all the time!

9. I LURVE that Trigger clutch!!! But can't find it for sale...:crybaby:

10. ^I think it could be a summer bag? I want it as well lol!

11. awesome. love the trigger and the james clutches. tempted to get the large duffle in purple or cocoa.... decisions, decisions.

12. Awesome! Oh, and if anyone was looking, I was confused about not seeing the (big) Trigger in the purchase-able (is that a word?) bags section, so I emailed them, the Triggers will be up on the site next week :nuts:

I agree that the Trigger clutches are adorable too! Anyone getting one?