Botkier Skeleton bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anybody own or know someone who does? What do you/they think of them?

2. Do you have a photo?

3. [​IMG]

Here's a pic

4. I think that's a cool bag!

5. i love this bag. especially the green and white one. it is on sale everywhere.

6. Yeps, that's what I'm looking at right now. I'm considering buying it. I love the green leaf design. I didn't know they were on sale everywhere...Maybe I should wait to see if it goes for a lower price!:graucho:

I'm just concerned that the pieces of leather will catch on things.

It is indeed huge, but that's int right now, right?

7. Swanky, i was just going to say that - NM has it for 313.00 - 1/2 the original price. the white and the green. someone needs to buy this purse. Shopbop's price isn't as good, but check the sizes - there is a big and a small in this design. shopbops might be the big one.

8. 13 1/2"H x 18"W x 5"D are the dimension for the bag for sale at NM
    and
    15" H x 21"L are the dimensions for the one at shop bop

So the NM must be the smaller one...

I wonder if it makes that much of a difference. I'm really loving this bag!

9. I like it in any color! There was a really good deal a while back on the botkier.com website, the medium green was selling for $225 back then. You might be able to find a similar deal if you wait. But don't wait if you really want it!

10. I LOVE this bag!!! I might have to buy one too. It's very edgey and unique looking. this bag has some personality!!

11. I LOVE the green leafy one.
    It does look huge but half the time I think the bag size looks larger because of the anorexic models. What is up with these stick thin girls holding these HUGE bags. I think it skews the buyers perception. There is one model holding a Kooba that actually looks like she could fit in the bag.

12. Its looks okay...but I am not in love with it....

13. I actually just order a white one from NM today and found this thread. LOL!
    I think the measurement is off on NM base on the retail price before the markdown. The smaller size one retails for $495 and large retails for $645. I love the look of this bag :smile:

14. I actually have the green leaf bag, medium size. Bought it from Botkier's site. The color is not white, it's actually more of an ivory. I've had it for about 2 mths and the ivory has gotten a little darker. I get a lot of compliments on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice