Botkier Site updated!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The bag you posted is very pretty! I like the contrast stitching.

2. I found the 2006 collection much nicer than old ones. The one you picked is really nice for the summer.

3. Really nice I think, and the prices are fab! I love the east/west satchel that shape of bag really appeals to me, I like the baby bombay as well, I wonder if they have a "mama" bombay, I'd love to see that!

4. I hate the Bianca and Bella. But I do like the others. My faves are the Lexi and the Trigger Clutch. And that skeleton bag is kind of neat. I wonder what it looks like in person?

5. i really like the large bianca in black, it's such a beautiful bag and it doesn't scream DESIGNER BAG, LOOK AT ME! i've been looking for a black bag and the botkier leather is wonderful, i might have to pick one up!

6. Yep. here's the full sized bombay! :smile:

http://www.botkier.com/images/slideshows/spring06/bomba-02_natural.jpg

I'm so in love with my Clyde, it's making me want another Botkier. :smile:

7. Oooooh I'm loving it as well. I have to have enough will power to wait for a sale. I really need a black bag tho :sad:

8. This reminds me of a bustier.

bianc-01_black.jpg