Botkier Shipping?

1. I am looking at purchasing a stirrup in Metallic Pearl. When I went through the checkout and my shipping options popped up, they ranged from $76-$21! What? Seriously? Has anyone ordered a bag from them recently? What was the shipping on it?

Just seems a bit much to me.

2. The $76 is for overnight shipping and the $21 is for regular ground UPS just depends on how fast you want your bag.

3. Yeah...Botkier shipping prices are outrageously high...I bought a bag before Christmas and it cost me $25 to ship

4. Actually $25 is not that high if you consider the insurance costs to cover the high dollar bags. But it depends on the shipping method, too. UPS covers up to a certain amount, and additional insurance is extra, but I know that retailers must have some sort of deal with their shippers.

5. It just seemed steep to me. I guess because I bought a few things from the NM site a few days ago and shipping altogether was $5-now that was a special, but I still shipped multiple items. Thanks for the info, it is good to know that those rates are just apparently how they do things!

6. Well, their bags are like 75% off it is an awesome deal regardless of the shipping!!!

I bought the exact same bag you are getting now for $275 from Eluxery a while back for $650 and their shipping was $21 on it. so it really is not bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice