Botkier Sasha on Amazon.com 25% off

padthai2go

Nov 8, 2010
I was searching for a coupon code for the Botkier Sasha, but I couldn't find any online. I discovered that Amazon has a 25% off of $50 sale. The Botkier Sasha qualified for this deal, so I ended up saving $158.75. Including NYC sales tax, the total price was $518.52. I figured that this is the same bag carried by Endless.com since Amazon owns Endless.

Here are the details: 3-Day Fall Event Now through Wednesday, save 25% on thousands of shoes for women, men, girls, and boys when you spend $50 or more Direct from Amazon.com. Brand exclusions apply

There are other Botkier bags on Amazon...including the Logan...which also seem to qualify for this great deal.

Plus, if you apply for an Amazon credit card you get $30 back as statement credit and 3% back on your Amazon purchases. So I will get another $15 back on my purchase.

merrygold

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
Chasing the ban wagon
Thanks for the heads-up, Padthai. Congrats on your Sasha, it's an awesome bag!! I have one and love it to bits. :yahoo:

I didn't buy a Botkier in this sale but I did score five pairs of Rockports for my mom at 70% off, lol.