Botkier Sasha Duffles and Shoes on sale at botkier.com

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
http://www.botkier.com/browse/sale.html

Sasha Duffle Small/Mini $315
Sasha Duffle Medium $381

Happy shopping! :wlae:

In addition to my black patent large, just got the black patent mini (small) and use it at night. LOVE IT! I paid a lot more than the $315 it's on sale for.

P.S. When are they going to bring back this style in the nice colors like pudding, army, chocolate, etc?? :confused1: I love the metallics and patents, but I like the other colors for everyday use.

Last edited:

chloegirl

Shopping Addict
Mar 1, 2006
Los Angeles
Thanks for posting! I had my eye on the small black patent for awhile now, so I'm really excited I got it at a great price. :yahoo:

Diz

Dec 5, 2006
Thanks for posting! I just splurged and bought the black patent. Hopefully, they have it in stock and don't cancel the order. Is the Botkier website updated live or is inventory only updated once a day?

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
Unfortunately, in my experience, it's not updated moment to moment. Try putting 100 bags in your cart and I think it will work! Ha. But I think you are ok. Most people are out of town, not home combing websites looking for labor day deals like me (i'm such a loser!!!).:wtf:

Anyway, you will love the black patent mini! :tup: I have this style in all 3 sizes and the black patent mini is a great little bag, perfect for dinner or the movies or days when you don't want to carry that much. Seems like they changed the name from "mini" to "small". A bit confusing... Let us know when it arrives!

Diz

Dec 5, 2006
hmmm......i thought the mini and small were two different sizes......?
the one I just bought was listed as 'small'. I will let you know once it arrives!

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
Hey there. They changed the name from the "mini" to the small recently. If you look at the measurements, it's the smallest size available. They changed the "small" to the medium. So confusing! If you want the small (which is now the medium) you might want to call them before they ship it out. There is definitely a difference between the two. You ordered what used to be called the mini. They didn't have the black patent in the medium size. Does that help?? HOpe so!!!

Diz

Dec 5, 2006
yea, i see what you mean - those measurements are listed as the 'mini' on the bloomingdales website. i just called them but got voicemail and left a message - my order confirmation says 'final sale' since it is a sale item; hopefully they will still take it back! :confused1:

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
agh! i just wrote a lengthy explanation and the computer deleted it. boo. anyway, yes, the photo at the luna boston site is the mini. i actually bought mine from them. the measurements on the botkier site are the bag used smushed into the 2 handle duffle not used as the hobo. the bag converts to be used both ways. it's very roomy despite its size. in mine right now i have a wallet, oversized sunglasses, make up bag, 3x5 day planner, altoids, pack of gum, lotion, huge set of keys, and room to spare. i like both sizes but never get things lost in this one, whereas with the larger one i do. i have them in all 3 sizes (medium in pewter and large in black patent) and use this one and the medium one the most. hope that helps!!! you might want to email botkier to cancel the order before they ship if you are unsure? good luck!!!

Diz

Dec 5, 2006
thanks for the side by side comparison; it does help.
i'm a pretty small girl - 5'0 and 105lbs............i purchased the purse for going out in the evening; i already have a tote that I use for work....i'm an ER doc so use a nylon bag that I don't mind getting stolen or dirty. I think the mini/small will be just perfect! :smile:

Last edited: