Botkier Sasha Duffle in Pudding

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
Hi gals! Anyone know where to find a Botkier Sasha Duffle in Pudding? I REALLY want this color! I found one on ebay but it had some marks and was used. Anyone know where to find a brand new one? I know it's been discontinued in this color for awhile. THANKS in advance!!!

Last edited:
Hm, I haven't heard of the color before, but I would love to see how it looks like. Sorry, I'm not great help, but just reading the title of your thread made me imagine a gulp of velvet, smooth, cold, vanilla pudding. YUM!

Hi! no, i was looking at a sasha duffle (not the satchel) but i'm glad you got a refund!! i hesitate to buy "USED" items on ebay unless the condition is pristine or new for this reason. ahh..the search continues.

lizardo, hey there! yes, i saw a few brand new on ebay in the pudding last month but hesitated because i actually own this exact bag in 2 other colors! of course, now i'm wanting it so badly because they are gone!! you must have gotten one of the ones i saw. lucky lady!!! please post pics when you get it...just so i can drool and kick myself for not getting one of them! :crybaby:

Yea...I got mine from a seller on Ebay that had sold a few of the first run ones in that color and black, or some other color, and the original few inches larger version...I'll post pics this weekend.....Just yesterday I saw a chocolate one on Bloomies site on sale and bought it with the 15% discount and free shipping.....I'll keep my eye out for you, though.

THANKS LIZARDO for looking out!! yeah, the one on ebay is not in very good condition at all (though the seller claims it's in very good used condition). it had a huge stain on the handle and marks elsewhere. i'm not sure why she says it's in such great shape? maybe to her that's great shape. that's why i usually only buy brand new or nearly new things from there. i hope your bag looks good!!! :smile:

I'll post pics of my pudding this weekend...the choc doesn't arrive until Wed, but it is from Bloomies so I can always return...I'll keep hunting for you...

THANKS LIZARDO for looking out!! yeah, the one on ebay is not in very good condition at all (though the seller claims it's in very good used condition). it had a huge stain on the handle and marks elsewhere. i'm not sure why she says it's in such great shape? maybe to her that's great shape. that's why i usually only buy brand new or nearly new things from there. i hope your bag looks good!!! :smile:

lizardo,

yeah, that's the one!! i was all ready to buy it and asked for more pics. after i got them, i saw there was a huge stain on the handle, the handle was really dark, and there were a few other marks on the bag itself. :tdown: i couldn't get myself to buy a bag in that condition so i passed. i just saw that it sold for $300 this morning! i hope the buyer is aware of that stuff and if not, maybe she doesn't mind!! i'm too picky i guess!!! anywho, thanks for looking. you're super sweet!!!! :smile:

That's awful....sellers should really disclose that kind of stuff....between this one and the one Gemini was lucky enough to get her money back on, it makes me nervous....I'll keep my eye out for you.

yeah, i agree. did you see the item description? it said very good condition or something like that...no mention of the stuff i saw in the other photos. i could never sell something knowing it was in subpar condition. :sad:

Modelina....is this the one that is not in good condition??? It seems like a steal, but of course the pics look good......even the satchel that Gem got looked good too....unfortunately it wasn't!!! I hate sellers who scam!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOTKIER-SASHA-DUFFLE-USED-PUDDING-VERY-GOOD-CON_W0QQitemZ160274274874QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Omg, I was just looking at this same exact bag two days ago! The seller claimed it to be in "very good condition" but I emailed her for more details. She sent me pics and the bag was in AWFUL condition! Stains on the handle and other places. They were REALLY noticeable!