Botkier sample sale online friday 4/4 at Gilt

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Hey ladies, Gilt group is having a Botkier sale on Friday 4/4:yahoo:. It starts at 12 est. They usually have great prices and fast shipping so if there is a bag your looking for you may want to check it out. They also have a different designer every day.

I got the email, too, and am glad to see TPF has a Botkier sub-Forum. (Is it new? If not, I must have missed it before.) I mainly hang out in MJ, but would love to get a cute clutch if they have any.

You can send their customer service an email stating you want to be a member. They will get back to you pretty fast otherwise you have to be invited by a member.

I am so excited! Hopefully they have more stock than the RM sale they had a couple weeks ago, though, or else they may sell out within the first 2 minutes.

(crosses fingers)

This is what I found:
[email protected]

Does anybody know about their return policy? Do they have one or is it final sale?
Couldn't find any info on their website

thanks!

I hope my posting this (copy+paste) directly from their site is ok:

Gilt Groupe will accept returns on Apparel and footwear for store credit only. Gilt Groupe must receive the merchandise within 14 days from the date of postmark. Items must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Items must be returned with their original packaging.
Items not accepted:
No returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted on the following items:
  • Beauty and fragrances
  • Hosiery
  • Intimates
  • Jewelry
  • Leather Goods & Accessories
  • Sunglasses
  • Swimwear
  • Vintage
  • Watches
These items are for FINAL SALE only.