Botkier sale~NYC~Tomorrow~who is going?

1. If they have Clyde, snag one! I love mine! :heart:

2. Ahhhh I wish I could go!! I think Botkier is a highly under-rated brand. LOVE the leather and unique designs. Very functional too. I have the Clyde but I sold my trigger.
    Definitely GO and let us know what you find! :smile:

3. I can't go but you absolutely must go! I love botkier and I will live vicariously through you.

4. Sample sales are good places to buy and then re-sell. I am stuck working in Brooklyn all day-but I wish I could go!

5. OMG, I wish that I was not stuck here in Texas--
    they just do not have cool sales like that at all, plus I find Botkier to be exceptionally well made--wave at the Bianca satchels for me:cry:

6. I went today. The lines were super long but I started randomly chatting with a young lady who just let me go in. I think she was a marketing rep.

In any event they had a ton of stuff. It was actually overwhelming since I know zilch about Botkier. their bags however do look exceptionally well made. The only style I recognized was the trigger which I believe was going for about $250. Is that a good deal?

I got a migraine from the noise so I left and promised the young lady I would return tomorrow so I'll be back but this time hopefully I'll be able to take some pics.:flowers:

7. $250 for a Trigger is really good.

8. Definitely get the Stirrup! I love it. Let us know what they have in the sample sale. (Too bad I live in CAnada, but I would love to know what kind of stuff they sell in there) :smile:

9. Oh I'd love the Biance in Toffee!!! I agree it is an under-rated designer, but shhh, let's get too loud or it'll become too mainstream!

10. Oh, what did you get???? I agree on the Bianca. SHHHHH, the Dusty Gold is to die for. The trigger is a little too heavy for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice