Botkier Safari Bag?

1. Hi! Just found this blog - how exciting!

Does anyone have the Botkier Safari bag? Opinions? I just bought one but haven't received it yet and am very excited (I've tried to attach a photo here, so hopefully it worked - appparently it is attached to this message somehow). Lexi, I saw that you had the trigger bag (I remember when you bought it), but sold it because it was too heavy? I'm now a little worried about that, but hopefully the Safari is not quite so heavy.

And Lexi, I still love your Kooba and am still on the hunt for one that is gently used...

newbotkier.jpg
  2. oo I love love love botkier - this style is way cute I've never seen it in person though. the leather on the botkiers is so buttery soft!

3. From what I can tell from the photo, there doesn't appear to be much hardware on the Safari bag, so the weight shouldn't be a problem. The only reason the Trigger weighs more is because of the heavy clasp. I think Botkier bags are great :smile:

4. LOVE it! The color and pockets are divine!

5. Beautiful Bag. I still mourn my Trigger. That leather was sooo nice. I just wish it wasn't so heavy. When my husband picked it up and went "Ugh!!!", I knew it wasn't my imagination.

6. I soooo agree! I would love a trigger - they just need to get lighter!

7. :P I just replied to the other Botkier thread but to answer your question - yes it is heavy, but not ridiculously so...:flowers:

8. I love that bag!!! Can't wait to see pics!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice