Botkier Safari..Any opinions

1. [​IMG][​IMG]What do you think of the design? Does anyone own one?

2. I've seen it but don't love it so much.

3. Actually that is the one style I actually don't mind out of most of the botkier bags

4. It looks like it might be kind of stiff...

5. i'm not sure what i think about it, i've never seen one IRL and i tend to like botkier bags a lot more than they're in my hand than when they're in a pic.

6. Ladies ,as a new owner of a cognac clyde, just wanted to let you know that they have once again put even more colors and styles on the botkier website! I am slightly annoyed but have decided I chosen the better of the bunch. However, the metallic pearl stirrup is marked down to 275 from a retail price of 685. Also the ever coveted convertible is available in colors of a pretty metallic baby pink and a gorgeous metallic silver brown (cute!!) for the price of only only.........275 from a retail price of 765! Darn should I venture out once again? hmmmm I don't know I have a car note coming soon....LOL
    Also, they have safaris too but i forgot what colors but it is like half off i think...
    If you guys buy some don't forget to post pics!!!Now runnnnnn....:biggrin: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

7. Hi love2shop,

We are fellow clyde owners. I hv one in metallic pink mauve, i'm loving everything about it !!! :nuts:

The Safari is a little different with its 3 pockets, i like it. It might have a nice slouch on a person IRL.

Loving their new designs: East West Satchel, Emily & Bianca.:biggrin:

8. Hey I gues we are bag twins now huh? LOL Anyways, what does IRL mean? :wacko:

9. oops sorry. its just a short for 'in real life'....:nuts:

10. BUMP! :biggrin:

I just bought this bag and it's not stiff at all. kinda slochy if i don't have too much in it. I love it to death!:love:

11. I see the Safari is now in the 'Archive' section of the Botkier site...ahh well, it looks good, i think, but i still love the Clyde and the Trigger best!:lol:
    Enjoy your new bag Andiewc :P

12. It looks like a nice bag you can use everyday. How much is it though?

13. I think the original retail was $660. I saw it on sale for $399, but I got mine from a friend for $160! :cool:

14. love it! very cool!!!

15. I just bought this bag in metallic pink and I LOVE it!! Not stiff, altho I can see how it might look so in the pic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice