Botkier Safari..Any opinions

love2shop

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Ladies ,as a new owner of a cognac clyde, just wanted to let you know that they have once again put even more colors and styles on the botkier website! I am slightly annoyed but have decided I chosen the better of the bunch. However, the metallic pearl stirrup is marked down to 275 from a retail price of 685. Also the ever coveted convertible is available in colors of a pretty metallic baby pink and a gorgeous metallic silver brown (cute!!) for the price of only only.........275 from a retail price of 765! Darn should I venture out once again? hmmmm I don't know I have a car note coming soon....LOL
Also, they have safaris too but i forgot what colors but it is like half off i think...
If you guys buy some don't forget to post pics!!!Now runnnnnn....:biggrin: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

mya

Happiness is a Bag
O.G.
Nov 26, 2005
Malaysia
Hi love2shop,

We are fellow clyde owners. I hv one in metallic pink mauve, i'm loving everything about it !!! :nuts:

The Safari is a little different with its 3 pockets, i like it. It might have a nice slouch on a person IRL.

Loving their new designs: East West Satchel, Emily & Bianca.:biggrin:

Andiewc

Jan 16, 2006
BUMP! :biggrin:

I just bought this bag and it's not stiff at all. kinda slochy if i don't have too much in it. I love it to death!:love:

chicky

Sofa King Marple
Feb 23, 2006
UK
I see the Safari is now in the 'Archive' section of the Botkier site...ahh well, it looks good, i think, but i still love the Clyde and the Trigger best!:lol:
Enjoy your new bag Andiewc :P

Andiewc

Jan 16, 2006
I think the original retail was $660. I saw it on sale for $399, but I got mine from a friend for $160! :cool:

ckb5

Apr 17, 2007
I just bought this bag in metallic pink and I LOVE it!! Not stiff, altho I can see how it might look so in the pic.