Botkier pronunciation

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I'm a long time PF reader and new member. I am longing for a Botkier bag, which I discovered through the PF. I have a dumb question, though. How do you pronounce Botkier? Is it Bot-keer, Bot-ki-er, Bo-keer? What? And is the accent on the first or last syllable? I know you must all be laughing now! Just don't want to sound like an idiot when I talk about my soon-to-be new baby! Thanks!

2. I had the same Q myself until I came across this video with Monica Botkier on You Tube. And who is a better source than Monica herself:yes:???

3. Thank you! i never would have thought to check You Tube! And I'm glad I wasn't alone with my question.

4. You are welcome:rolleyes:! I stumbled upon this video by accident. ;)

5. I met Monica yesterday and she pronounced it two ways, she said either or.

Bot-key-er or Bot-key-ee (with an accent on the ee).

6. Thanks Megs! How was it? Did you guys have fun?

7. Thank you, Megs! I guess we can't go too wrong if even Monica herself pronounces it a couple of different ways. Hope you guys had a wonderful time!

8. Cool:supacool: I've actually been saying it right..Thanks Megs. Now if only I could ban myself long enough to save up for one...lol

9. "Bot-key-er"
    Yeah that is the way it looks like!