Botkier on Gilt! Anyone excited? Anyone buying anything?

Last time I bought my Stevie hobo on Gilt I got ripped off! It's so much cheaper on the Botkier website, so I'm deciding to buy from there next time. Those leather sashas were tempting though!!

spiralsnowman: congrats! The Trigger is a classic! I would've bought one, but I already have one in black

hehaw: Ooh, maybe the bag is leather with patent trim? I honestly am not sure, hopefully someone else can help you!

Hi musicalhouse,

I called Gilt today and the description was off ...it should be the same as the pictures...nothing shiny...like regular black bag..I'm glad I got it!!

spiralsnowman: congrats! The Trigger is a classic! I would've bought one, but I already have one in black!

Russianbaglady: That is an awesome choice! Congrats!

jojon: I wanted the moto clutch! i couldn't get it though! I love the look of the Trigger, so having it in clutch form would be great! Sadly I never managed to add it to my cart.

hehaw: Ooh, maybe the bag is leather with patent trim? I honestly am not sure, hopefully someone else can help you!

Thank you thank you!
Sacha is here already and it is awesome just like you said
I have never encountered this deep saturated purple is this bag is
I am glad I jumped on it and I am wearing it tomorrow!!!!!!!

Congrats! The Botkier purple is one of my favorites, it's so gorgeous. (starkfan has heard me wax on about it enough, lol). Great buy!

Thank you so much!!
yes it is here and it is worth every penny I paid for it
never seen such a color

I do not mean to be mean (haha) , maybe it is just me? I posted a question on Coach forum this morning, bumped it up today around noon and no one seems to be willing to help even though I know that people are on that forum posting.
Seems to me that some forums are much friendlier and warmer than others. Treesje, BE, Botkier, RM, etc - more recent brands - are much more willing to help and suggest and give advice. More established designer forums seem to lack something? Maybe I am just p***ed that no one answered my one question that is pretty simple ....oh well, gotta go and drool over my new bag:yahoo:

I can't join gilt because I don't have a US zipcode but I'm just curious as to how much the trigger (either original satchels or the clyde) whent for? I'm trying to hunt out a deal for myself.

ETA: Anyone get the antique silver moto clutch? What a killer bag!!!

I got this bag about a month ago on sale somewhere else and it is a perfect and gorgeous little going out bag. It was cheaper at Gilt though. I like it so much, I also purchased one in green on sale somewhere else so that I could have one in a more casual color. What a great little bag, and so pretty with the studs, zippers, and tassels. The leather is so soft too. I am very happy with both of them.

I'm sorry confusionmonkey, a lot of these sales are US only :X fortunately, usually after such a sale is over there will be an influx of bags on ebay, bonanzle etc, and most sellers dont mind shipping overseas :smile:

I can't join gilt because I don't have a US zipcode but I'm just curious as to how much the trigger (either original satchels or the clyde) whent for? I'm trying to hunt out a deal for myself.