Botkier Newbie - What do we think about the Stevie Convertible Satchel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking at the Stevie Convertible Satchel in Chrome Yellow, Persimmon and MAYBE Glazed Taupe. I love colors and I don't need another black bag. I'm also interested the medium Lita, Bianca and Sasha Dufffel because they're adorable and have amazing colors!

Do some Botkier colors have better leather than the others/prettier in person?

What would you recommend as the must-have Botkier for a beginner? What are the board favs? I'm a huge fan of convertibles so the Stevie and Sasha with the hobo strap are super cute!

Any advice on where to find one at a discount? Thanks!!!

2. I have the Sasha - nice, smooshy leather. I haven't seen or touched the Stevie one yet...so not sure. If you have membership to Gilt, there's going to be a sample sale on www.gilt.com this coming friday 4/4. If you are not in a rush to get it, wait on...
    Or you can check out www.revolveclothing.com
    If you never bought from them, 1st time buyers can request a 30% off - but you will have to double check with them first - it might not apply to Botkiers.

3. I just bought my first Botkier and it is the Stevie in Persimmon. The leather is so soft and smooshy but it is the color that really grabs you. I think I am now hooked on Botkier. :girlsigh:

4. I just fell in love with the Stevie. It was at Nordstroms. It's adorable.:tup:

5. I just ordered mine in yellow. Can't wait to see her IRL