Botkier newbie gets first Botkier bag!

trevor, I can't say I have an answer for that :sad: Sorry -- maybe someone with a small laptop and the bag can answer that for you? My old laptop is a hefty, big widescreen one that I use primarily at home.

thanks for the pics. going by the measurements and pics i think my 14.1in screen laptop should be able to fit in there quite comfortably. in a protective sleeve of cos. :tup:

just wondering though, how heavy is the bag when it's empty? it's not too heavy a bag right? thanks.

trevor, it's lighter than the Rebecca Minkoff Matinee when it's empty, and weights just a tiny bit more than the Morning After -- which is a good thing as it's significantly bigger!

thanks madaboutdarcy, but unfortunately i'm not familiar with those bags. but it doesn't matter cos i just got one myself! can't wait for it to arrive. it's my first botkier too!:yahoo:

Ooohhh... it is pretttyyyyy!!! :drool: Great choice!!!

The Sasha Duffle (medium) is also on my wishlist (as with the LV Watercolour, the Balenciaga City.. and a whole lot more!)... but I can't decide on a colour! I was thinking of the black patent but my BF doesn't like it. =( It will be used as an all-purpose bag (work/play/travel)!

Anyways... I ordered a Rebecca Minkoff MAM in Wine instead... :woohoo: heehee.