Botkier Large "C" Hobo - does anyone have this bag?

It seems really flat, like neither side can hold much but it is cute! There's a bag like this on the Botkier website, newer version maybe? Still, Botkier makes great bags! I think this one is a bit pricey.

ooh thanks, I will have to check on the website!

I purchased the Fuchsia Botkier for Target Hobo awhile back, and I love it. I'm ready to dive into the deep end for a really nice Botkier.

i bought this bag when it first came out a few years ago and returned it. it's very expensive and that's right. it is sort of an odd bag. it has two main compartments that are completely independent of each other neither of which holds much. when you do put things in it, it bulks up and looks strange. best if there is not much in it. sorry to disappoint, it's just my opinion! someone who owns it might love it. i'm a botkier sasha and botkier sophie bag girl myself.

thanks modelina! It sounds like I would hate the bag in real life. I carry a lot of stuff, and I can't see me rummaging between two main compartments first off.

Gypsybiker,

Check out the thread entitled "Post sales or deals on Botkier here!" right ABOVE this thread. That's where all of the sale stuff is posted. I knew people never look there which is why I put a thread entitled "Sasha Duffles and Sales on sale at botkier.com" down here under the regular Botkier section but someone MOVED my thread up there and of course, people like you and me never look up there!!!! :sad: Anyway, just a heads up for future sale stuff!!!