Botkier Kasper Hobo

smoore

Aug 26, 2009
I recently got the Kasper Hobo in black from the wonderful people at Aster Alice and I wanted to share it with everyone here. I have been using it for the last couple days and it is very comfy on the shoulder. The leather is very soft and smooth and lightweight. It really is the perfect hobo. I LOVE the hidden back pockets. Very smart of botkier to do that.
I dont really care to carry it with the longer strap, I think it looks funny. Thanks for looking!

024.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

Wow, that looks lovely. I'm new to Botkier and have not taken the plunge yet but I'm seeing some lovely designs. I love hobos so this one has my full attention.

Yay! Another Kasper fan! I love this bag..and I haven't even carried it yet. So far I've just stared at it. I think I'll carry it this week.

Thanks for sharing your pics, it is a gorgeous bag and looks great on you! I love the hidden back pockets! Botkier bags are so well designed and functional as well as being beautiful

Oh, the pockets on the back are such an awesome detail! I totally didn't know those pockets were there until I saw your pics. IA with greenpixie, tejava et al, Botkier's designs are just so amazingly functional! Congrats on the gorgeous bag, it looks lovely on you!

It is scheduled to be delivered 12-24-10 but I used my work address and we will be closed that day so I guess I will get it the following Monday after Christmas:tdown: it is a gift for myself so that is ok but I want it now!!!!!! cannot wait to see it!!!!:biggrin: