Botkier Kasper Hobo

Janine22

Mar 16, 2011
This bag is on sale so I'm considering buying it in black or stone. Can't decide. Any suggestions? Its a really big bag so I'm worried about "the big black bag" but a big white isn't much better lol. Opinions please.

J

Janine22

Mar 16, 2011
OK...was afraid to wait any longer so I bought the Kasper in stone. The last bag I waited too long and lost it. I figured I can always find a black bag but a nice white one isn't as easy to find.

Amazon had a sale plus an additional 30% that only shows up on the final purchase page. So with free shipping and NY sales tax, I paid $223. The sale is still on for a few more days for anyone interested.

mystique13

Sep 18, 2007
SUNNY SAN DIEGO
Wow what a great price!!! You will love the bag...I have it in black and love it. Yes it is big but very nice...I think the stone will look great for summer. Let us know what you think when you receive it.

Kylacove

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
The weight of your carried items pull the bag in some and I also kind of smoosh in the sides so mine doesn't carry as big as the dimensions suggest. I carried my mermaid today in honor of St.Patrick's Day. I just love this hobo. Bought it during the last Amazon sale.

Janine22

Mar 16, 2011
The Kasper is a beautiful bag, well made and I love the 2 outside secret pockets -just right for a phone and sunglasses. The inside has a couple extra small pockets that help but I will be using a hayden-harnett carry all so nothing gets swallowed up inside.

I knew it was big when I ordered it but was still surprised by its size. This is the largest bag I have ever had! Once the massive amounts of stuffing are out it settles down well and hangs better. I'm not sure I will ever use the long strap simply because it adds to the overall "largeness".

The color was another surprise. It is called Stone but looked more white in all the photos I found, it is definitely stone. It has a beige tone to it. Its different and not bad but will take some getting used to.

The curve of the zipper is a little tricky, as others have mentioned. It works best if you straighten it out before you try to open it. I am wondering if a little zipper wax would help.

If I had paid full price I might have returned this bag and gotten something smaller but I can't really complain for the price I paid and sometimes its good to go outside your normal comfort zone.

mystique13

Sep 18, 2007
SUNNY SAN DIEGO
For the price I would keep it. The bag will soften and become more slouchy the more you use it. Yes the zipper is a bit of a pain I don't think I ever bother to zip mine up. Like I said I have been using mine now for about 3 months and i love it!