Botkier Friends & Family Sale!!

saythis

O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
New Yawk Citee
This is actually a really great idea! This "holding" method will work best when it's an open room and you can move around freely. Whereas, at the Kooba sample sale - you had to wait in lines the whole way up to a small little little area and then you had to go to the checkout counter where your bags were being held. The only thing I can say w/ that kind of scenario is that phone numbers should be exchanged and meeting times set to address any variable that might pop-up (ie: long lines, etc). A lot of people will hold a spot on line for their friends - we should do this for each other.

HECK YEAH!!!! Let's do it! PM me ya'll! First we will compare line position (if thee is a line) then we will determine bag holding....I know we may want the same bag so that is, of course, when the person holding the bag gets the bag....but if I have an extra hand and I see the trigger in eggplant and I KNOW already I don't want it...I'm getting it for one of my PF sisters!!!! :wlae:

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
I'm a little concerned that nothing will be available that late in the day, but i'm willing to risk it, I think.

saythis

O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
New Yawk Citee
I was really excited by tales of sample bags prices at $75. I would sell baby eggs for a Carlton at that price!

just kidding. no. really.

botkierbags

Sep 5, 2006
i like the old triggers more anyway - the metallic ones as they dont get so dirty -theres a metallic taupe on ebay for 60 -the new goatskin ones are a nightmare to clean! i wish they would make more triggers and go back to more metallic finishes sigh

Seren_HGH

O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
Alberta
My boyfriend called me from the sale and says the selections is getting more limited...he doesn't know anything about purses but he did say that the ones that are left were in the 275-350 price range...I'm assuming those are the triggers....but apparently it's bustling inside still..

awltse

Nov 13, 2006
I just went there this morning. Triggers are for $275. They have Black, Eggplant, Turquoise, Pewter, Gold, Baby Pink, Beige. Bombay Satchels are running for $225 with many colors to choose from like Midnight, Oxblood, Black, Brown, Linen with Brown Leather. Those are a bargain I think...Girls just go in grab all you can and decide later.

Lisabrelle

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
I just went there this morning. Triggers are for $275. They have Black, Eggplant, Turquoise, Pewter, Gold, Baby Pink, Beige. Bombay Satchels are running for $225 with many colors to choose from like Midnight, Oxblood, Black, Brown, Linen with Brown Leather. Those are a bargain I think...Girls just go in grab all you can and decide later.
Did they have any Essex or Crosby bags?

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
omg omg omg. who's going? i want to go but i'm afraid by the time we get there they will all be gone!!!! sob!!!