Botkier Elephant Charms

Ok I just found an article regarding the elephant charms & symbols
I thought Monica Botkier's reason was very cool & interesting- So I figured I'd pass it along Here it goes:

ABOUT the BRYANT & the ELEPHANT SYMBOLS
This bag was inspired by Monica Botkier's friend, Joy Bryant whose style is “bohemian chic”. The bag comes with an elephant charm which has special meaning to Monica. In her own words, "This animal is a favorite: the community, intelligence, wisdom and memory that elephants possess mean a lot to me. They are ancient animals and definitely know something sacred about our planet and our world. When I think of elephants, I feel a sense of peace and tranquility. My daughter’s name is Sloane, which when phonetically sounded out in Russian and Polish (my parents native tongue) means elephant; taking it full circle.” Both Monica and Joy are avid travelers. Monica took a 6 month trip to South East Asia back in the mid 90’s, where she rode elephants on a trek in the far North, living among tribes for a week. Wow, what a total trooper!

That's great info. Gemini. I love elephants. My friend use to be in marketing for the zoo and I would go see the animals with her. There was an elephant there that really really loved it when I visited (seriously:yes:). Anyway, I have always felt a bond with them. They really are quite smart.