Botkier coupon! 20% off at Botkier.com

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Thanks! How is Botkier.com's customer service, though? I've never tried them. Hope anyone can share their shopping experience with this site. TIA!

brtracy

O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
MD, MI, NJ
I think their customer service is great. I wanna the bryant hobo that was on sale but the website said they are all sold out. I called the lady at Botkier and she said once she finds one she will ship it to me and she did a week later.

You can always email them and they do respond to email as well.

adrienne99

Jul 11, 2006
Chester, New York
i just checked with revolve.com . they will price match. better for me since i live in new york and would have to pay sales tax. you just need to place your order, and then call them.

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Congrats snowbrdgrl - I can't wait to see your pics!

My experience with their customer service has been great so far - their last online sale was one of the best manged I have seen. :tup:

savvy23

Perfect Blue
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
i just checked with revolve.com . they will price match. better for me since i live in new york and would have to pay sales tax. you just need to place your order, and then call them.
revolve would price match??? Wow, that makes it more intriquing!

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
Yep, I agree about the customer service also. During their online sale in Feb. Jinny (I think she runs the online orders) got a BAGILLION calls from all of us and she was so nice and accomodating the entire time.