Botkier Clyde--Who Has This?!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OK I never really paid much attention to Botkier, something about those slanted zippers....Anyways, much to my suprise I just saw the Clyde on NM on-line, in some gorgeous colors, especially the hunter green, I love it! Any thoughts?

2. I like this colour -

[​IMG]

Something about the shape of the bag almost makes it seem Balenciaga-esque though. Maybe I'm just thinking too much about the B-bags !

3. It's the best smelling bag I own. It really smells of leather. I keep it in my dust bag whenever it's not in use, to keep that smell for longer. And than I'd take a whif whenever I get the chance. Mines a lilac. I don't get to used it that much though, but I still like it. I know some newer versions has the shoulder strap, see if you can get it. I wish I had one.

4. I own a Botkier clyde in black, and i love it! The pros: Beautiful leather, great design and plenty of space. Cons: HEAVY
    Overall, I love it and I always get a ton of compliments :p

5. I just purchased the clyde bag a week ago and love it. I believe i have the pearl colored one. It's my first Botkier and I want more.

6. I love my Botkier. The Clyde bag is beautiful but it is heavy. Maybe you should look at a Luxe trigger less heavy. I own one and I love it!!!

7. Thanks everyone!!

8. i've never heard of these bags but just eyeing the pic above has me wanting more.
    off to NM i go

9. looks similar to b-bag. i prefer b-bag though. the leather is just so special!