Botkier Clyde Review

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I bought one of these, and it got here yesterday. I like it. The leather is stiff, and I'd imagine it will soften up. The bag is more structured that I would have thought. I think it is a really good weekend or casual Friday type of bag. I much prefer my MJ satchel, but I got a good price on the Clyde, and I really like the color. I do understand the pricing differential on some of these designer bags now, though. I paid significantly more for the MJ bag, but I do like it that much more. I might have been upset had I paid the full price for the Botkier, but I am pleased overall.

2. What color did you get? I have the trigger in the pebbled leather. It's a great everyday bag for me that I don't have to worry about. I paid almost half price for mine too...so that's why I'm happy!

3. I got the Cognac. It is nice and neutral. I live in the Midwest, where Coach is king. So I do like the fact that I don't see these everywhere.

4. I almost got the clyde in pewter. But it wansn't on sale so I passed. I know what you mean how Coach is king in the midwest. I visited last october, and it seemed to be the purse of choice!:p

Post pics if you can. I'd like to see your Cognac!

5. Did you guys find your bags heavy? I have a medium luxe trigger and it is quite heavy!

6. I got a cognac clyde during the botkier sale too! hehe And i know what you mean about paying full price and not being happy about it. I really like it now though and hopefully it will getter softer with time :biggrin: .

7. I paid 1/2 price for mine, but now that I have it I think it would be worth it at full price as well. It's a beautiful unique bag, and I couldn't be happier with it.

8. Dani-Does the leather soften up? I am guessing it will, but I'd like to hear from someone who actually has a Botkier.

9. I've had my Botkier Clyde for about 3 months, and the leather has gotten a bit softer since I first received it...however, I thought the bag had very supple leather to begin with!

10. :smile: I honestly couldn't tell you, I've only had it for about a week, but it wasn't too bad to begin with. I really like the leather on it, actually.