Botkier Cleo Satchel or any other Botkier bag in "Blush"?

modelina

Mar 20, 2006
Anyone have a bag in this color? I'm looking at the Botkier Cleo Satchel in Blush. It says light pink on the Bergdorf Goodman website but what color is it exactly? It looks more like nude (which is what I want). THANKS for any info gals!!!:smile:

I took the bait and bought this one today (on sale at neiman marcus for $368!). I ordered it, so I can't wait to see it in person. I am secretly hoping it's more of a pinkish nude than a yellow nude, so I'll let you know as soon as I get it! :tup:

hey there! i actually bought and returned this bag from revolve . it does look nude (not pink like BG and NM say) so i think you will be happy with the color and the shape is super adorable! i only returned it because the leather wasnt quite what i wanted and since i just invested in the botkier sasha i had to choose between the two. i own like 5 botkiers (agh!!! someone help me to botkier anonymous) and usually the leather is a soft smushy lambskin but this leather is what i would call crackly? it was definitely a very unique bag and on sale?? kudos for you!! hope you like it!!

hey there! i actually bought and returned this bag from revolve . it does look nude (not pink like BG and NM say) so i think you will be happy with the color and the shape is super adorable! i only returned it because the leather wasnt quite what i wanted and since i just invested in the botkier sasha i had to choose between the two. i own like 5 botkiers (agh!!! someone help me to botkier anonymous) and usually the leather is a soft smushy lambskin but this leather is what i would call crackly? it was definitely a very unique bag and on sale?? kudos for you!! hope you like it!!

It's a sorta quirky bag. Really unique but the leather is definitely rough and crackly feeling, which actually makes it seem like it would wear well. I sold it because it was just odd in how it closed and bascially it was a little too "funky" for me.