Botkier Bryant?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
    Hi, I saw an auction for this item on ebay, which has since finished. While I really wanted to bid on the bag, at the time I was tapped out. So now I'm back on the hunt for it:P. Is this a Bryant Hobo? The auction didnt state what style the botkier was. Does anyone know where they still sell this style/color or is this an older model? TIA [​IMG][​IMG]

2. This is the Large Bryant Hobo, I'm not sure of the stats though but it's a great bag!

3. It looks sooo nice. I had never really paid any attention to them before- I guess this color just stood out to me- and made me take notice:P

BTW- Thanks Toni

4. Yep, that is the copper Bryant hobo and it was from 2007.

5. ugh 07- that means my only option IS probably ebay. thanks for the info

6. the color is gorgeous!

7. If anyone see's it please let me know:crybaby:

8. Will do Gemini!

9. #9 Aug 2, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
    aww thanks liz:tender:

10. It's stunning, good luck in your search!

11. I owned this in black, it's a fantastic bag! There's a thread on it here with tons of pics, and I've lots more in my collection thread in the link in my sig if you're interested, including modelling pics. AWESOME bag. Nappa leather, super light yet can carry loads. Looks awesome empty or full. I miss it.. :crybaby:

12. So that is called copper? It almost looks like the pearl cognac color for the Bianca's, but maybe it's the lighting. NICE!

13. ^ thats the color the seller listed it as- but as WE both know Liz sometimes the seller's arent right ;).
    In this case- I think that they might just be right- Because I saw the color of my Bryant (N/S) listed (but in the satchel version) as bronze- Which btw I would've never even considered to call that olivey-greyish- metallic like color bronze.
    So it kind of makes sense that if they would have a copper then they would also have a bronze:confused1: color choice. lol I have no idea- just trying to rationalize it

14. I really like the Bryant Hobo because of the 2 hidden pockets as shown on the right picture, but it seems it's hard to find any Bryant hobo for sale online! All I see are the Vixen hobos. I hope I can find a bryant hobo one day because I just can't resist the 2 hidden pockets.

15. That's gorgeous! I am sorry you missed it. I have the same bag in bronze. If I had seen copper, I would have gone crazy! If I see one, I will let you know.