Botkier Bryant

Contessa, it is gorgeous!!! This is the other Botkier I've been eyeing... And just from the pics you posted, I can see that the leather is super soft and smooshy! You got an awesome deal on it, well done! :tup:

(And I would love to see modeling pics!!!) :yes:

It is absolutely beautiful!! :tup:I have been getting ready to buy one but am undecided about color. Can someone point me to some pics of the ink and raison colors, and any good deals? Thanks!!!

Thanks guys. I was hoping to post some good pics so you could get an idea of the quality of the leather. Amazing is what it is!

I've seen raisin and ink in some bags on the Botkier site, but I don't think it's yet available in the Bryant.

I'm thinking that after wearing it for awhile, it will become even more soft as it "breaks in"

it also has this cool brass chain on the inside...I'm guessing it's for your keys???

:woohoo: Oooo yes MODEL IT for us~ I didn't realize this until now, but i think i REALLY like the bryant! I didn't notice the bryant when i got my bianca, but i think your bryant is cuter! Now i wish i got a bryant instead of a bianca. And my medium bianca is heavy! Is it just me??

And the charms are cuuute. I wanted to purchase it but i'm not sure i'm ready to dish out almost $100 for a charm..

I really have been enthralled with the Mini Bryant Hobos in the LTD section on the Botkier site. I almost bought one but no dimensions were listed. So I wrote to Botkier adn I'm glad I didn't order. The Mini Bryants are only 11 x 6x 2.5 . Pretty small for me.

I really have been enthralled with the Mini Bryant Hobos in the LTD section on the Botkier site. I almost bought one but no dimensions were listed. So I wrote to Botkier adn I'm glad I didn't order. The Mini Bryants are only 11 x 6x 2.5 . Pretty small for me.

Wow...that is a touch too small.

I also liked their mini Sasha duffle, but I haven't heard back from them on the dimensions. I wish they had that info listed on their site...it would be so much easier.