BOTKIER Bryant Hobo - Grey or Brown? Help me Decide!

Which color of the Bryant Hobo do you prefer?

• Grey

• Dark Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
So I've decided to buy the Botkier Bryant Hobo. I saw it in the newest issue of People's Style Watch & just fell in love with it. I was all set to buy it in grey, when I stumbled across it in dark brown. Now I can't decide.

I'm leaning towards the grey because I think it's such an awesome color - one you don't see too often. But problems with another grey lambskin bag (my Kooba Meredith) has me concerned about how the bag will wear.

Help me decide, please!

Here they are from Botkier's website (I think they grey looks better here):
71012-GRY.jpg
71012-DKB.jpg

And here they are from AE's website (I think the brown looks better here):
AED20293.jpg
AED20292.jpg

Also, the gold tone hardware warms it up and may make it possible to wear it with browns!

You made me look at this. How weird is the hardware choice on these two bags, gold on grey and silver on brown? Seems like it should be the other way around. Oh and for myself, I like the brown better, but the grey is very nice. I've seen it IRL and it's very different from the Meredith

I think grey looks better in picture but I like to see things IRL. Is your Meredith still usable? If so, maybe the brown.

Yes - I can still use my Meredith (even tho I haven't as of yet - too many new bags all at once!). It's just that there are a few areas on that bag (the Kooba) where the leather is spotted as well as one corner of the bag that looks a little worn (it's not - it's just the inconsistency of the lambskin). It would be nice to have a near "flawless" grey bag.