Botkier Bianca Medium or Large, which one?

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
:sos:I know, the style is kind of old already but I'm still thinking of getting one. Does any of you girls have a Bianca? I'm a little confused, should I get the Medium or Large? Is the Large too big? :confused1::sweatdrop: Which one?:shrugs:

I don't think of bags as old or new...
What size you choose depends on you and your preferences.
I am very petite and cannot pull off that large Bianca look because everyone will think that I am constantly going away. Medium is just the right size for me.
Also, I don't carry a lot of stuff in the bag, therefore I don't really need a huge bag for cash and driver's license.

I saw the large sizes that the actresses carried, Lindsay & that singer, they look big but ok big. Malishka, you're right though, I don't have much to carry & besides I'm petite but big is in, sometimes they look nice on petite women, too. All your input is very helpful, I really appreciate it, maybe I'll get the ... i'm still thinking...:sad::hrmm:

I have a medium bianca and it is just the right size for me. I tend to like bigger bags because I usually carry a lot of things with me. I think I still prefer medium over large due to the design of the bianca. I actually think Bianca looks better in smaller size than in big size!

I recently purchased the medium bianca in cherry, and I was torn between it and the large. Big is definitely in, but the medium is a very nice size. I'm sure it will fit everything I need, and I do carry a lot of stuff in my bags.

I thought about a large, but the only available color was chocolate... so that made my decision easy. However, I have been looking at eBay and have seen some large biancas. I don't think you can go wrong either way with the size; it's really more of a personal preference. If you're really torn, then do what I might do... get both!

Thank you so much for all your input, I think the large one is very big looking for my petite body. I will get the medium, after all your point of views.
Ladies,:urock:

I received the medium Bianca as a gift, but would've preferred the large. Then again, I'm all over super big bags. The medium is by no means too small - not by a long shot. I can fit plenty of stuff in it and I love that it's so horizontal and can find everything easily. Come to think of it, you've inspired me to take it out of the closet and get it back into rotation! ;)

I am very petite and have the large. Depends on what you need it for. If you are a teacher or traveling (ie, carry water bottles, a book, planner, pens, snacks), get the large. The large isn't THAT large. Otherwise, the medium should be fine.

Hello-

Has anyone purchased a small Bianca and can share their thoughts between that and the medium satchel? I'm debating which size to purchase. Posts I've seen on ebay lists both sizes fairly similarly.

thanks