Botkier Bianca in Cherry - anywhere with a code?

K, don't laugh. My camera is broken (no zoom in/out and most shots are very blurry), but I was trying to help. LOL I just got the chocolate medium satchel and I think it's a very nice size. That's about as big as I will go in bags other than totes and the Chanel GST. But, this bag has so many compartments and what not, that I think it will work for you. Hopefully somebody has the large size and then you can compare. These are just for size purposes, so seriously please don't laugh. :P

LOL. Thanks for doing this ashakes. I can't really tell how big the bag is as there's really nothing to compare it to. Still though, if it has a lot of compartments, maybe I can deal with it. I don't know about the uncomfortable handles though. This is a bit distressing!

What "big" bag do you carry now? I can try to ransack my closet for something to compare it to. What do you consider large? LOL I have a Chloe Paddington and honestly this Botkier looks bigger than that. LOL Of course, the Chloe slouches so maybe that's why I think that? But, yeah, reply back and I will do a side by side pic w/ another bag. Oh, and I think I have access to another camera. HA I will take side shots too so you can see how wide the bag is, etc.

Asha

What "big" bag do you carry now? I can try to ransack my closet for something to compare it to. What do you consider large? LOL I have a Chloe Paddington and honestly this Botkier looks bigger than that. LOL Of course, the Chloe slouches so maybe that's why I think that? But, yeah, reply back and I will do a side by side pic w/ another bag. Oh, and I think I have access to another camera. HA I will take side shots too so you can see how wide the bag is, etc.

Asha

Well, I have a Kooba Carla which is really large and perfect for my needs. I also have a Belen Echandia Take Me Anywhere. These are both bigger bags.

I also have the Kale Tate and the Botkier Trigger Luxe in Medium. Both of these are a little bit smaller for me but I can get by.

Do you have any of these bags? :lol:

No, I'm a major bag lady, but I don't have any of those. I know what they all look like though. Yeah the Kooba Carly and the Belen are pretty big bags. I still think this bag is big, but those compartments up front seem to able to hold a lot. For instance, when I end up carrying this bag, I plan on putting my things I want to be able to grab quickly up there, like my cell, chapstick (addicted to), lip gloss, and gum. That probably won't even take up one of those pockets. I"ll be back in a bit with hopefully some more pictures. LOL