botkier bianca...current or passe?

Feb 8, 2007
i was wondering if the bianca is still a popular bag and what owners think of it...i'm thinking of getting it in chocolate brown with silver hardware...what do you guys think?
thanks!!!!

i think its fine - its a very simple style and i don't think it would really be passe -- i think you take it out maybe in a few years time it would still be a great bag for your outfits...

I still wear mine proudly. Just keep in mind it's a trendier bag and it will eventually go out of style since it's not a classic shape. It's not a LV speedy that will be in style for 10+ years. I think it will look fine as long as slouchy bags are popular.

I think they must still be selling well because Botkier is releasing a new bag that looks like a Bianca with a different flap for fall.

IMO, you can carry this bag for years and years as I actually think it's more classic than trendy. I'm gonna buy one eventually...I would love to have the cherry one but with gold hardware.

I think it has quite a classic shape to it. I don't think it will go out of style. And as you can see with the amount of threads going on right now about the cherry bag, it's definitely still a hot ticket item! :tup:

I agree with everyone that it's a classic bag. I have a large Bianca in Bone and I absolutely LOVE it. the cherry might have to be my next purchase :smile: on a separate note, any tips for keeping my Bone bag clean?

I don't think the Bianca is passe at all. I'm still looking for the large one in Grey. I think it'll make a great mommy's bag. I think it'll be roomy enough to carry my things and my 3-yr old stuff as well.

I consider the Bianca to be classic and timeless. Don't worry about who thinks it's passe. At the end of the day, it's an extremely versatile bag. I probably stick with black, brown, or gray because those colors don't stain easily and generally attract less attention. Get that Bianca!

a very recognizable bag will eventually go out of style, per se. but if you truly like the bag, without thinking that it's the "it" bag or certain celebrity has carried it. then go ahead and get it.
it's about how much you like it, not whether it's "in" or "out" of style right now.