Botkier 2006 collection

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Have you seen the new Botkier bags? Super cute... ;)

trigger-clutch-metallic-cha.jpg eastw-ocean.jpg fanho-ocean.jpg
  2. I'm a shoulder bag girl - twin boys make me need to keep my hands free! LOL!
    LOVE the last one!

3. Agree, I love the last bag.. and the seafoam colour is gorgeous !

4. OOOOHHHH, does the last one have a name?? I'd like to order it!!!

5. Yup, it's called the fan hobo in ocean blue...isn't it GORGEOUS???

Trying hard to focus on my Balenciaga with all this eye candy around!!! :shame:

6. My botkier bag is my hands down favorite bag I own! I love thier bags!!!

7. I love the botkier bags. I have one and it is fabulous!! By the way "swankymamaof3" I have twin 8 year old boys...they're a lot of fun!

8. Love the color!

9. They don´t really do anything for me...

Ronja

10. yaaaaaay they finally decided to make the trigger in smooth black leather again!!!!!!!! i've been waiting so long!!! i don't like their pebbled leather as much. and i want a blue one too! too many bags...

11. Nice-looking bags.... love the colors ... but don't they look like B-bags with the tassles and zippers??? Styles could be more original. That's JMO.

12. These bags come in white ("ecru") as well, and I do not own a white bag and am thinking of getting one.

I just can't justify spening $1400 on that white trouville and not even be able to wear it on my shoulder :sad:

I think I like this trigger turbo in ecru the best. Easier on my wallet, and matches my wallet too!

http://www.botkier.com/spring06/prod.php4?prod_code=trigg-04

13. I love the last one!!!

14. Hey Botkier lovers: go to Botkier.com and click on the holiday 2005 tab and when you add a bag to your cart, you will see about $150 knocked off the price! They are all apparently on sale. Woohoooooo.

So a $610 Trigger is $465. Sweeeet.

15. Oh and I just visited this bag at NM today and fell in love with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice