Botiker - Bianca

DanielleNY

Dec 27, 2006
I have realized that i just will not be satisfied until i own this bag!!

Has anyone seen this bag anywhere for below retail ($595)?...i've been searching everyday but no luck at all :crybaby:

oh yeh and im looking for it in black.

Thanks for your help!

been doing the same search for my sister on a previous thread. I assume you are talking baout the bianca medium since you mentioned $595. I have searched everywhere and the medium in black is not in stock and on sale or available for a discount (promo code) until on or around January 30th.

Singer22.com has the medium bianca in black available for purchase with a 10% discount code:toutie for a grand total of $535. Again it'll ship around the 30th.Also shipping would be free....

Shopintuition.com also has it available to ship around the 30th but I do not know if there is a coupon code for it right now and their shipping is like $22 +

hope that helps!

Boy, I just looked around too and can't believe how unavailable it is. Singer 22 was all I found too. As far as Ebay, there are too very beat up ones going ultra cheap and one other that looks pretty good but I have no past experience with the seller so that would be your call.

I would love the Bone color. But only with a good sale. :graucho:

Is it a fairly new bag/style? I've seen several other Botiker's go on sale for really low prices. Wonder why this one has not.

I have been lusting over the smaller sizes of the Bianca as well! I can't bring myself to buy because I really want a black in medium or small.

Bagsfor me, you can get the Bone at shopintution 25% off with code "luckymag."
Lovekoobabags, I love the bella clutch too! You can get the rust at shopjake.com 25% with code "toutiejake."

Go get 'em girls! =)

Gee - Thanks!! I may just order it. 25% off is good. Although I hate Intuition! Their customer service is the worst. I've tried to order several times before and ended up canceling because it takes so long.