Both Gold and Silver Manolo Sedarabys?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Help!

I ordered and recieved the gold sedaraby's from Manolo Blahnik. Now I want the silver ones! While I said no yesterday, the urge is back today.

Can I justify the same shoes in different shades? What would you do? I mean... it's the SAME SHOE. I have the gold one... Aiya. But the silvers are so my holy grail!

Help!

2. Haha, I know how you feel. I've had the silvers for a while, and I just got the bronze to wear for a wedding I'm in. I justified it by telling myself that they go with a completely different set of colors. Of course, I'm also considered the new raspberry or purple satins...I need to get ahold of myself.

I think if they're your HG, you should go for it. The gold and silver really will go with different things (I'm such an enabler!). If you're concerned, though, you could wait -these shoes do pop up every so often, so you don't have to decide now.

3. If you love it, go for it. I have outfits/colours I wear gold with, and I have outfits/colours I wear silver with, so I think it's justified. I certainly have multiples in different colours when I love the item (shoes, bags, jumpers...)