Botched cheek/jaw reduction now revision.

Apr 22, 2018
Most of you know I had my zygoma and jaw reduced a few years back. This has cause me a lot of depression and anxiety for years. My life was never the same after this foolish mistake. It has been hell dealing with the surgeon who did this to me.

I’m at a point where I’m planning on getting jaw implants. I was wondering if it’s best to do cheek fillers first and then add the jaw implants? Or do the jaw implants and then add the cheek fillers?

Most of you know I had my zygoma and jaw reduced a few years back. This has cause me a lot of depression and anxiety for years. My life was never the same after this foolish mistake. It has been hell dealing with the surgeon who did this to me.

I’m at a point where I’m planning on getting jaw implants. I was wondering if it’s best to do cheek fillers first and then add the jaw implants? Or do the jaw implants and then add the cheek fillers?

I’ve seen your post previously and wonder what happened to you. You don’t have to post your pics, but do you have other samples pics from google that shows similar problems? I‘ve never seen a good cheek fillers because they eventually migrate South.

Reactions: Madambutterfly89
I've been trying to do enough research before pursing revision. I didn't want to rush things. For cheeks i might go with custom implants. Just don’t know for sure if I’m a candidate now that my zygoma has been moved inward I’m missing the bone that goes underneath the eye that frames the eye area.

Well if it has been years since you had the surgery then you're fully healed and you certainly are not rushing. Have you had consultations with surgeons? There's only so much you can research about these procedures as they're quite rare and only doctors know yet they may not tell us everything. Not many people get cheek implants and even less so for jaw implants. The only way to know is to consult and possibly talk to those who had them. Otherwise, it will be a cycle of never ending research and should I or shouldn't I because at the end you only have 2 options. You either live with how you are now or have the implants and see.